Thursday, January 8, 2015

Top 10 Winter Home Ideas


One of the most depressing days of an entire calendar year for me is the day we take down Christmas decorations.  I just can't deal.  So to say I put it off as long as possible is a silly but true understatement and bless the Mr. who has put up with this hot mess.  This year I'm taking on a different approach though and finding ways to keep our home just as delightful and cozy even after the Christmas decorations have been put away.  So I took to Pinterest to gather my inspiration and today I've rounded up my favorite 10 to share with you.  Look, enjoy, and put away the trees-it's going to be ok.


#1)

#2)

#3)

#4)

#5)

#6)

#7)

#8)


#9)

#10)



4 comments:

  1. I love these! I want to go curl up on that couch in #6 with a cup of tea and a good book! I love the idea of doing winter decoration, every thing looks so naked an plain when the Christmas decorations come down, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so warm, inviting and cozy. xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous and cozy! I want them all! Thanks for sharing at On Display Thursday! Don't forget to stop by again tomorrow for this week's party! www.thedomesticheart.com

    ReplyDelete