Friday, May 3, 2013

Fab Friday 2

It has been a gorgeous Spring week in my neck of the woods. At the moment, Winter has taken another ugly swing at us...so I'm going to focus on the beauty of the past few days and ignore the sleet hitting my window. Sigh...Here were a few of my favorite fab things this week!!!



1.) A good book and the beginning of iced coffee weather. My current favorite combo: Carmel vanilla creamer plus a drizzle (or 4) of carmel sauce plus coffee over lots of ice in a mason jar so you can shake it up well. Carmel-ly perfection in a glass. Or jar.

2.) Evening walks full of good talk, laughs, and prayers with my man.

3.) This song on repeat.
One thing I know that I have found
Through all the troubles that surround
You are the Rock that never fails, You never fail

"Everlasting God" by the Depseration Band

4.) Mr. is kind of the best at writing, and hiding, little notes for me. I really adore it. One night this week he signed a note, "thanks for always being my crown.-Pro. 12:4". Swoon. Blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment